Online Returns Policy
Free returns is not applicable during sale period
IF YOU ARE A UK CUSTOMER YOU CAN EITHER RETURN YOUR ONLINE ORDER TO OUR WEBSITE RETURNS DEPARTMENT, OR TO YOUR NEAREST UK FRENCH CONNECTION STORE (EXCLUDING OUTLETS AND CONCESSIONS).*
ALL OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS ARE REQUESTED TO RETURN ITEMS PURCHASED ONLINE TO OUR WEBSITE RETURNS DEPARTMENT.
*Homeware customers please click here for our returns policy
- Our goodwill returns policy gives you 14 days to return or exchange any item bought via the website, subject to the terms below.
- In addition, if you are a UK or EU consumer, you have 28 days from delivery to cancel your order and return your goods to us for a full refund. Please click here for our Cancellation Form.
- We can exchange your item for a different size or colour only. If you want a different item, please place a new order.
- If your requested replacement item is out of stock in the size or colour you have requested, a refund will be processed instead. If the price of the replacement item is different from your original product, we will apply a credit, or contact you to obtain the additional payment as appropriate.
- Please take care not to damage, scratch or mark any delicate goods or leather items when examining them.
- All items should be wrapped carefully, in their original protective packaging where possible, to prevent damage during return shipping. French Connection does not accept responsibility for any damage to which occurs during return shipping.
- All items must be returned unused and in a fully resalable condition, with swing tags attached if possible. French Connection reserves the right to deduct amounts from refunds, up to the full value, where unwanted items show signs of unreasonable handling or use and are deemed not to be resalable.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on the following items (unless the items are faulty, or not as described):
- Products with a security or hygiene seal or label, if the seal or label is broken, or has been tampered with (for example pierced earrings, underwear, fragrance and toiletry products).
- Made to order items.
- Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment.
- Returns will be processed within 7 to 10 days, although this may vary during busy periods, including sale periods. You will receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed. We will endeavour to process your refund as quickly as possible, however, please allow up to 14 days after returning your items for refunds to appear in your account.
Free returns is not applicable during sale period
Please send all returns to the following address using the returns label supplied in your package if possible:
Unit B, Dolphin way
FOR SECURITY REASONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT HAND CARRIED RETURNS TO OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTRE.
- If you didn't receive a returns form, you can include a handwritten notice with your name, contact number, order number, reason for the return, whether you would like a refund or exchange and if an exchange, the requested replacement item(s).
- Please note, we do not accept returns through the Website for purchases made in store, such returns must be made to a store
- Customers within mainland UK:
- Items that qualify for Free Return
- The easiest way to return your order is with Pass My Parcel. No label or printing required, simply hand your packaged return over to one of 3,000 local Pass My Parcel locations, open 7 days a week, early till late.
- To create your return, go here: https://returns.passmyparcel.com/fcuk/home
- Or to return your package by post, please affix the peel-off label supplied with your order to the front of your parcel and send it back to us at the above address.
- If you didn’t receive a peel-off returns label, please contact Customer Services on 0333 400 3285 or on email@example.com
- We strongly recommend that you obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.
- Items that do not qualify for Free Returns
- You will need to cover all costs of returning your order yourself.
- You can return your order using any postage service.
- We do not accept responsibility for items that fail to reach our distribution centre; therefore you may wish to send their parcel via a registered trackable service.
RETURN IN STORE
If you are a UK customer, you may return any purchase made via our Website to any French Connection stand-alone store in the UK for an exchange or refund. Unfortunately, orders to customers from outside the UK cannot be returned to a store, outlet or concession.
Returns to Store excludes: outlets, concessions within department stores, stores in Ireland or stores outside of the UK.
Items cannot be returned to store if they were purchased from other websites selling French Connection products such as Selfridges, ASOS, House of Fraser etc.
For your Website return or exchange to be processed in store, you must bring the following:
The item for refund or exchange with swing tags attached and in a resalable condition.
The Dispatch Note (enclosed in your delivery). Photocopies are not acceptable as valid proof of purchase.
The cardholder of the card used to pay for the items must be present and must be able to show the card used.
We cannot currently accept returns of Homeware items in store.
Please note, in all cases, the store manager's decision will be final. Please contact Customer Services on 0333 400 3285 or on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.
FREE DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We may offer free delivery and/or free returns, on a promotional basis, from time to time, when you spend £50 or more in one order (this will always exclude Homeware and Gift Cards).
This offer will only apply to Standard Deliveries made to UK addresses and to returns made from UK addresses.
The order must be placed and paid for in GBP.
Any items returned must be returned together in the same package.
DURING OUR SALE PERIOD PLEASE ALLOW 7 TO 10 DAYS FOR ALL RETURNS TO BE PROCESSED ONCE RECEIVED IN OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTRE.
Unfortunately manufacturing faults and listing errors do occasionally occur. If your item is faulty or not as described, you have 30 days from delivery to cancel your order and receive a full refund. Thereafter, you will be offered a repair, replacement or refund (partial or full) depending on the item, date of delivery and usage.
If you believe your item is faulty, or not as described, please contact Customer Services on 0333 400 3285 or on email@example.com. Customer Services will be able to direct you on how to return your item to us free of charge so that it can be assessed by our returns team.