LONDON HEAD OFFICE
If you are interested in a career with us at French Connection UK or Great Plains, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep your details on file for a maximum of 12 weeks and only contact the candidates we would like to meet.
Thank you for your interest in joining the team
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To place & manage orders using AS400/ Nu. (Training will be given)
- To ensure that all telephone messages and emails are dealt with quickly and professionally.
- An excellent phone manner is a pre-requisite.
- To keep the showroom tidy and collections correctly priced, steamed and merchandised. There is a constant need for visual merchandising within the showroom.
- Sample management.
- To maintain an up to date organised filing system.
- To have a good understanding of our customers stores and their store profile.
- To keep an up to date and accurate record of any customers detail changes and maintain customer account list.
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times as you will be a main point of contact.
- To deal with all complaints, queries and reorders efficiently and professionally.
- To keep customers up to date on style cancellations, price changes and design changes through email and letter correspondence.
- To liaise with our overseas agents, helping with their queries, inputting orders, sending samples, pricelists and brochures.
- To organise customer lunches and beverages.
- The Internship description outlines your general tasks and functions but it should be noted that we are a large company and all personnel need to be flexible and considerate to ensure the smooth running of the operation. At times you will be asked to undertake tasks and functions that are not set out in your job descriptions and these should be completed to the best of your ability.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Knowledge of our brand and customer as well as awareness of French Connection as our sister company.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft, preferably excel.
- Photoshop and Illustrator preferable, not essential
- Visual Merchandising
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Polite and friendly communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Indicate how long you would like to work with us within cover email.
Candidates need to be in full time education/ as part of their course.
Job Description: Ecommerce Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Assistant Online Content Manager
Responsible for: French Connection UK, French Connection EU, and Great Plains websites
Key Objectives: Assist in all new launches onsite including new product launches and promotions.
Purpose of the job
Based at our head office in Camden, London, this role looks after product uploads for the French Connection UK, French Connection EU and Great Plains websites. Reporting to the Assistant Online Content Manager you will assist in all new launches onsite including new product launches and promotions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creating products in the CMS and ensure that all products are online in a timely fashion, and that all product data is correct
- Work with the trade team to ensure all promotions are launched correctly onsite
- Be aware of delivery dates of stock for new collection launches and set up new products in time for launches, keeping launch trackers up to date.
- Assist in setting up new categories/collections as required
- Work with the Studio team and re-touchers to ensure that all assets are available within the required timeframes for each pack launch and uploaded into the CMS ensuring images are tagged and labelled correctly
- Identify and work with the studio to rectify where shots are missing or wrong
- Work with the Assistant Ecommerce Manager to ensure that categories are reviewed regularly and effectively maintained and merchandised to maximise sales
- Supporting the Assistant Ecommerce Manager to optimise performance of all third-party apps
- Advising the team about the progress of product data and deliveries.
- Support the rest of the e-Commerce team with other tasks and projects
- Experience in ecommerce retail, preferably in fashion Experience of working with a CMS. Shopify+ is highly preferable
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management
- Positive problem solver
- Capacity to build strong working relationships
- Good communicator
- Ability to perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced constantly evolving environment, maintaining the ability to meet deadlines
- Committed, driven and self-motivated
How to Apply
Please send your CV with your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK.
Please note, due to the number of applications, we may not be able to respond to all emails and enquiries.