London Head Office
Recruitment Privacy Notice
London Head Office
Recruitment Privacy Notice
LONDON HEAD OFFICE
French Connection Production Department are always interested to hear from people who have enthusiasm, drive and a passion for our products. We would like to hear from candidates at any level from Graduates through to people with any level of experience in Production and Sourcing.
If you are interested, please send your CV and current salary level to us to the following email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your details for a maximum of 12 weeks.
We will only contact the candidates we would like to meet. Thank you for your interest.
Key Objective: To support the Merchandising team to maximise all Retail Commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory, driving sales through improved availability and forecasting and reducing mark down and maximizing profit.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Trading & Forecasting:
Provide all Weekly Merchandising Reports for the Retail/Department Business
Provide weekly summary of key performance indicators - relating to sales, stock, profit, and markdown versus budget and last year for both Total Department and by Category Level
Provide weekly action plan for Retail/Department Business
Provide weekly Best and Worst Updates
Key contact for all analysis relating to the Department
Key contact for any stock issues
Work with the Allocators to control inventory levels, allocations and replenishment as required
Maintain Weekly Stock Sales and Intake forecasts (WSSI)
Manage intake into stores to hit monthly forecasts, drive sales and minimise risks
Communicate with Warehouse and Merch Manager for short term work flow planning and longer term intake planning
Responsible for OTB Management and key contact for OTB queries
Responsible for maintaining Department Promo Calendar /Trading Log
Provide analysis and summary of Markdown and Promotional activity for Stores
Responsible for ensuring that mark downs / promotions are on the system in line with the mark down calendar
Interact with other teams to improve seasonal performance and drive best practices
Conduct detailed ad-hoc analysis when required on specific products/product groups
Key contact for merchandise reporting and all aspects of merchandising processes and system use
Work with Outlet Merchandiser to maximise sales on Outlet stock in stores
Undertake regular Store Visits with Merchandiser and Buying to see the Range in stores. Also review Back of House in terms of stock levels. An update should be sent to all relevant parties once the visit is completed and any follow up work undertaken
Work with Ecom team to help maximise sales and profits for the business, by ensure correct product, pricing and size availability are visible.
Create Seasonal Plans for the Department - In line with Company KPI's
Provide historical analysis to develop Seasonal Plans
Category Seasonal Plans to be created
OTB Plans to be set for the Department, broken by Category
Create seasonal markdown planning documents for review with MD versus Financial targets
Seasonal Sizing Analysis to be undertaken and new season buys planned accordingly
ROS Of Sale analysis to be undertaken and new Season Buys planned accordingly
Any other ad hoc Planning Packs to be created when requested
Assist in Range Selection providing relevant information to Buying and Merchandising
Essential Skills and Experience:
Advanced planning and analytical skills, including computer skills
Good judgement and decision making skills
Confidence in suggesting calculated risks
Strong customer awareness and understanding
Passionate about product, strong market and brand awareness
Professional with excellent communication skills
Exceptionally organised, methodical, efficient and attention to detail
Time keeping & ability to meet stringent deadlines
- To manage accounts for a region of the UK.
- To provide day to day management and sales enquires for the accounts, building partnerships with customers including visiting stores.
- Conduct seasonal selling meetings with all accounts, presenting four collections per annum in the showroom and in stores
- Responsible for forward orders and reorders to achieve targeted sales goals per season.
- Reporting on sales performance throughout the season, as well as providing and analysing sales forecasts on the region.
- Ensuring stock levels are sufficient, and requesting stock from Retail or Ecommerce if needed.
- Overseeing forward orders and reorders are dispatched each season, corresponding with the accounts department to action when needed.
- To research the UK markets and identity new accounts in the region including prospecting and visiting potential new stores, responsible to find replacement stockists and to provide solutions for additional turnover
- To aid stockists performance with promotions, gift with purchase and merchandising to maximise sell through.
- To attend international trade shows .
- Assist with bringing any international clients on board.
- Work together with the design and buying teams each showing, to produce the collections, 4 times a year.
- Support Head of Great Plains wholesale with any ad hoc duties.
CVs and covering letter to email@example.com