Hours: 16 per week, Tuesdays and Fridays
Reporting To: Senior Retail Operations Coordinator
Location: Camden, London
Purpose of the Role: To provide a professional and efficient front of house service to all French Connection visitors and head office employees
Greet all head office visitors in a professional and friendly manner in person or over the telephone
Manage the booking for all head office meeting rooms
Responsible for opening and closing reception
Manage front of house administration and maintain the reception area
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills. Ideally has reception experience with a luxury retailer. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Female body measurements
||170cm (5ft 7")
||88cm (Bra size 34B/C)
||70cm (27 ½")
||95cm (37 ½")
Male body measurements
||39.3cm (15 ½")
||100.5cm (39 ½")
|Inside leg to floor:
Female model required for Tuesday and Wednesday 2.00-5.30pm (flexible)
Male model required for Wednesday 2.00-4.00pm
- The role involves trying on garments during fit meetings, providing feedback on fit and comfort. It is essential to maintain consistent body measurements, shape and proportion.
- You will need to be able to clearly communicate on any fit, movement or comfort issues.
- Must be comfortable modelling in front of male and female colleagues.
- Must be comfortable being measured in underwear to ensure body measurements are maintained.
- Must be able to undress and dress in a timely manner during fit sessions.
- Able to stand straight while fitting garments and meet other physical requirements for extended periods.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible.
Please only apply if you have the correct measurements as these are essential to the role.
To apply for the role e-mail email@example.com with a current CV/covering letter as to why you are interested in this role. No experience is necessary but would be an advantage. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.
- 1 - 2 years experience as a Junior or Assistant Technician (working with accessories preferred)
- Completion of a relevant College Diploma/Degree
- Highly organized and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of quality and testing procedures
- Good computer skills. Experience with Excel and Outlook essential
- Experience with Web PDM would be an advantage
- Someone who is fast thinking with a proactive attitude
- Someone who works well in a team environment as well as confident enough to work to their own initiative
Please advise your current Salary details with any application.
Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.
Production/Sourcing Job Opportunities
We are interested to hear from candidates of all levels of experience including graduates specific to Garment and Accessories Production and Sourcing. We are constantly looking for people who have an enthusiasm for French Connection and have a passion to work in the Production department. If you are interested to contact us then please
Send your CV and current Salary details to:
We will be in contact if we are interested to discuss your application further. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.