We are looking for a highly organised individual with great communication skills and the ability to manage a range of tasks. An aptitude for tracking processes is essential and familiarity with excel would be preferred.
This is a great opportunity for a fast learning, intelligent individual who loves fashion to work alongside our studio and content team.
Aim of role:
- To track all ecommerce samples at each stage; into the ecom department, to and from the studio, borrowed by other departments and out of the ecom department.
- To support the senior stylist by un-boxing and racking up all new products and ensuring the sample cupboard is kept tidy and in order.
- Managing the intake and return of all samples in and out of the ecommerce department.
- Tracking samples into and out of the studio to be shot by photographers.
- Creating and filling in existing excel spreadsheets to track samples in/needed in to shoot.
- Keep the sample cupboard in a neat and tidy format.
- Collate samples from other departments when needed.
- Ensure all new samples to be shot are railed up ready for the senior stylist to review.
- Gather samples needed for ad hoc photo shoots for emails/features etc.
- Track and provide any product needed by the retouchers to re-colour garments.
- Ensuring all procedures of sample borrowing are followed by sending out a weekly update of samples that have been borrowed by other departments as well as chasing there return.
Please email your CV to BourmadR@frenchconnection.com to apply.
Showroom Sales Administrator
Reference Line: Sales Manager
Department: French Connection Menswear Wholesale
- The sales administrator has the responsibility for administration and organisation of the French Connection menswear wholesale showroom.
- The role potentially covers a wide range of growing responsibilities.
- The candidate must support the Sales Team enabling them to maximise sales at all times.
- Needs to be bright, highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in a fast moving fashion business.
- Must have a keen interest in fashion and have a good understanding of the French Connection brand, our product and our competitors.
- Needs to be well presented and professional at all times to clients and staff alike.
- Must have the necessary sales & administration skills and have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- To place & manage orders using AS400. (Training will be given)
- To ensure that all telephone messages, faxes and emails are dealt with quickly and professionally. An excellent phone manner is a pre-requisite.
- To keep work station and sales department clear and in an orderly fashion.
- To maintain an up to date organised filing system.
- To maintain an excellent relationship with customers for whom you will be a main point of contact.
- To chase and to keep the purchase orders from clients up to date. Any amendments must be notified immediately to your line manager.
- To deal with all complaints, queries and reorders efficiently and professionally.
- To keep the showroom tidy and collections correctly priced, steamed and merchandised. There is a constant need for visual merchandising within the showroom.
- To keep customers up to date on style cancellations, price changes and design changes through email and letter correspondence.
- To liaise with our national agents, helping with their queries, inputting orders, sending samples, pricelists and brochures.
- To organise customer lunches and beverages.
- To be proactive and declare free time to your line manager who will direct you and assist in prioritising your work load.
The job description outlines your general tasks and functions but it should be noted that we are a large company and all personnel need to be flexible and considerate to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
At times you will be asked to undertake tasks and functions that are not set out in your job descriptions and these should be completed to the best of your ability.
Please send applications to: email@example.com
Department: International Sales / Export
Sales and Account Management for French Connection’s international wholesale markets. Develop strategies by account to drive top line sales and ensure profit for FC & retailers. Managerial responsibility and sales budget management for specific territories. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to develop within the role.
Active sales of Menswear/Ladieswear and Accessories collections to the international house accounts (excl. UK & Ireland) from the London showroom.
Develop business strategies by account. Provide clear direction and objectives to sales and planning for precision of execution.
Develop the house account business and support the development of overall business.
Execute the account planning process and the formulation of door plans.
Interact with International Sales & Marketing Manager to ensure that appropriate Brand positioning and key retail strategies are in place and executed.
Work with Marketing to manage integrated marketing plans by account.
Collect and report product feedback and needs from international markets and communicate and work with International Sales & Marketing Manager to improve product needs for specific markets.
Manage international clearance accounts and deals.
Support the International Sales Team with administration.
Reporting to the International Sales & Marketing Manager.
2+ years of apparel sales experience (wholesale)
Strong relationship building skills.
Strong negotiating skills.
Strong communication skills.
Possibility to travel internationally.
European Languages (French/Italian/German/Russian etc.) are an advantage but not necessity.
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Support the Online Content Manager for both French Connection and Great Plains brands. The majority of this role involves uploading accurate product images and details onto our website and using our content management system to visually merchandise products and manage categories. This role is diverse and requires an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a keen attention to detail.
- To Support the Content Manager and Merchandiser
- Upload all products with all assets attached, and merchandised correctly
- Visually merchandise products to attract customers
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Female body measurements
||170cm (5ft 7")
||88cm (Bra size 34B/C)
||70cm (27 ½")
||95cm (37 ½")
Male body measurements
||39.3cm (15 ½")
||100.5cm (39 ½")
|Inside leg to floor:
Female model required for Tuesday and Wednesday 2.00 – 5.30pm (flexible)
Male model required for Wednesday 2.00 - 4.00pm
- The role involves trying on garments during fit meetings, providing feedback on fit and comfort. It is essential to maintain consistent body measurements, shape and proportion.
- You will need to be able to clearly communicate on any fit, movement or comfort issues.
- Must be comfortable modelling in front of male and female colleagues.
- Must be comfortable being measured in underwear to ensure body measurements are maintained.
- Must be able to undress and dress in a timely manner during fit sessions.
- Able to stand straight while fitting garments and meet other physical requirements for extended periods.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible.
Please only apply if you have the correct measurements as these are essential to the role.
To apply for the role e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV/covering letter as to why you are interested in this role. No experience is necessary but would be an advantage. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.
- 1 - 2 years experience as a Junior or Assistant Technician (working with accessories preferred)
- Completion of a relevant College Diploma/Degree
- Highly organized and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of quality and testing procedures
- Good computer skills. Experience with Excel and Outlook essential
- Experience with Web PDM would be an advantage
- Someone who is fast thinking with a proactive attitude
- Someone who works well in a team environment as well as confident enough to work to their own initiative
Please advise your current Salary details with any application.
Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.
Production/Sourcing Job Opportunities
We are interested to hear from candidates of all levels of experience including graduates specific to Garment and Accessories Production and Sourcing. We are constantly looking for people who have an enthusiasm for French Connection and have a passion to work in the Production department. If you are interested to contact us then please
Send your CV and current Salary details to:
We will be in contact if we are interested to discuss your application further. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.