FRENCH CONNECTION MANAGEMENT
ACCOUNTANT (MATERNITY COVER)
This maternity cover role for a period of approximately 9 months will report to the Group Accountant at the French Connection head office at Purfleet, Essex.
The role will consist of analysing and reporting on key financial data within the organisation ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
The role will focus on the reporting of multi-brand financial information primarily within the UK and European geographic sectors encompassing wholesale and licensing operations.
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis
- To produce and develop value-added monthly management accounting reporting information
- To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences
- To prepare annual budgets and six-monthly forecasts
- To prepare timely and accurate year-end financial information to assist the auditors with the year-end process
- To develop close working relations with senior management to assist with daily operations and strategic decision making
- To work closely with fellow divisional management accountants ensuring a healthy working environment conducive to producing financial information in a effective and efficient manner
- Ad hoc duties
Key areas of responsibility:
- UK wholesale and licensing management accounting
- European wholesale reporting
- Head office divisional reporting
- Overseas compliance (VAT, payroll, intrastate, commissions)
- Overhead analysis and cost reporting
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Control account reconciliation and recharges
Key skills to include:
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Management accounts experience
- Good time management and communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Strong system skills (Excel, SAP)
Deadline for applications is Friday 20th July 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your applications to: email@example.com
// top of page