Female body measurements
||170cm (5ft 7")
||88cm (Bra size 34B/C)
||70cm (27 ½")
||95cm (37 ½")
Male body measurements
||39.3cm (15 ½")
||100.5cm (39 ½")
|Inside leg to floor:
Female model required for Tuesday and Wednesday 2.00 – 5.30pm (flexible)
Male model required for Wednesday 2.00 - 4.00pm
- The role involves trying on garments during fit meetings, providing feedback on fit and comfort. It is essential to maintain consistent body measurements, shape and proportion.
- You will need to be able to clearly communicate on any fit, movement or comfort issues.
- Must be comfortable modelling in front of male and female colleagues.
- Must be comfortable being measured in underwear to ensure body measurements are maintained.
- Must be able to undress and dress in a timely manner during fit sessions.
- Able to stand straight while fitting garments and meet other physical requirements for extended periods.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible.
Please only apply if you have the correct measurements as these are essential to the role.
To apply for the role e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV/covering letter as to why you are interested in this role. No experience is necessary but would be an advantage. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.
This is an entry level opening for a candidate looking to begin a career in Merchandising. You’ll be analytically minded, good with numbers and ideally have recent shop-floor and stockroom experience with a high street fashion retailer. Fashion/analytical related degree/qualifications preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus. You’ll be confident, highly organised, and good at prioritising your work and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Commercial areas of responsibility:
Support the Merchandising Manager to ensure that available stock levels are always maintained at a level to meet sales requirements.
Action authorised allocation adjustments in line with business needs to include events, seasonal trends, etc.
Support the Merchandising Manager in planning opening stock packages for new and refitted stores, ensuring the effective and timely allocation of all stock.
Work with colleagues (merchandising and retail) to action adjustments and reallocation's as appropriate.
Liaise with the warehouse teams and proactively track all purchase order information, ensuring any changes or anticipated problems are highlighted to the appropriate colleagues in a timely manner.
Please note, should you have not received a response within 14 working days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you well in your future career.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Senior Allocator, Merchandising
An exciting opportunity has arisen at French Connection and we are looking for a Senior Allocator at our Camden, Head Office, could that be you?
The successful applicant will have relevant experience gained within a fast paced fashion retailer, and will combine an outgoing personality with a genuine love of the French Connection brand.
Purpose of the role:
Deliver an effective service to the business by using strong commercial and analytical abilities to support continued business growth.
Key areas of responsibility will be to assist the Retail Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Support the Merchandising Manager to ensure that stock levels are always maintained at a level to meet sales requirements.
- Support the Merchandising Manager in planning opening stock packages for new and refitted stores, ensuring the effective and timely allocation of all stock.
- Manage the allocation of stock to all Outlet stores dependant on their stock requirements and ensure that these allocations include a balance of old FC stock and new Production stock.
- Liaise with the Warehouse team and proactively track all purchase order information, ensuring any changes or anticipated problems are highlighted to the appropriate colleagues in a timely manner.
- Analyse reports, making recommendations to senior colleagues to ensure the achievement of key intake and despatch targets.
- Conduct regular analysis of competitor activity through the completion of ‘competitive shops’ and regular liaison with suppliers.
- Assist the Merchandiser with markdown proposals and action all markdowns and other price adjustments on the system as directed by senior colleagues.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong administrative skills in relation to time management and prioritisation
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with a strong focus on delivering excellent service in all interactions (i.e. Retail, Head Office & Contractors)
- Initiative and drive, with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to multitask, maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Good IT and administrative skills, including Outlook
- Flexibility, adaptability and being a reliable member of the team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should you have not received a response within 10 working days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you well in your future career.
Production/Sourcing Job Opportunities
We are interested to hear from candidates of all levels of experience including graduates specific to Garment and Accessories Production and Sourcing. We are constantly looking for people who have an enthusiasm for French Connection and have a passion to work in the Production department. If you are interested to contact us then please
Send your CV and current Salary details to:
We will be in contact if we are interested to discuss your application further. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.