We are looking for a highly organised individual with great communication skills and the ability to manage a range of tasks. An aptitude for tracking processes is essential and familiarity with excel would be preferred.
This is a great opportunity for a fast learning, intelligent individual who loves fashion to work alongside our studio and content team. Would suit a student looking for a yearlong student placement.
Aim of role:
- To track all ecommerce samples at each stage; into the ecom department, to and from the studio, borrowed by other departments and out of the ecom department.
- To support the senior stylist by un-boxing and racking up all new products and ensuring the sample cupboard is kept tidy and in order.
- Managing the intake and return of all samples in and out of the ecommerce department.
- Tracking samples into and out of the studio to be shot by photographers.
- Creating and filling in existing excel spreadsheets to track samples in/needed in to shoot.
- Keep the sample cupboard in a neat and tidy format.
- Collate samples from other departments when needed.
- Ensure all new samples to be shot are railed up ready for the senior stylist to review.
- Gather samples needed for ad hoc photo shoots for emails/features etc.
- Track and provide any product needed by the retouchers to re-colour garments.
- Ensuring all procedures of sample borrowing are followed by sending out a weekly update of samples that have been borrowed by other departments as well as chasing there return.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
SALES ADMINISTRATOR – LADIES WHOLESALE (HEAD OFFICE - CAMDEN)
French Connection wholesale division are in search of an ambitious Sales Administrator to be based in Camden, North London.
We are seeking a motivated, hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
The ideal candidate will be driven by the understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines.
This position will be suitable for a bright individual looking for an opportunity in a fast paced exciting fashion environment.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of Ladieswear & the sales team, therefore being highly organized is a must.
- Gathering data
- Shadowing appointments
- Following procedures and processes
- Following up on queries
Hours of Work:
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
- Competitive basic salary: £16,000 – £18,000
- Working for a growing and vibrant organisation
Required skills & expertise:
- Excel, Word, Office, Powerpoint & Outlook
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT System Support Analyst
The purpose of the role of Systems Support Analyst is to provide business system support to the French Connection business through working as a team member of the IT Helpdesk.
This role is broad and covers support of all the business systems (see below). The job function includes user support by telephone, email and face to face, as well as proactive system checks and support processes.
This is an extremely hands-on role, and will require a bright self-starter who is happy to work as part of a busy helpdesk team. It is an ideal role for someone looking to expand their skills, business and technical knowledge.
- To complete daily specified checks in a timely manner.
- To provide ad-hoc first level and second level system support to cover business systems (SAP R/3, SAP BW, AS400, Redwood Cronacle, Retail Java).
- To work in a shift pattern to give business full support (7:30am to 4:30pm, 9am to 6pm) in a rolling 2 week schedule.
Contact Melissa Williams or Nuno Santos, in IT x7777 should you have any questions or send your CV to email@example.com you wish to apply for the role.