Senior Retail Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Retail Operations Manager
Location: Camden Head Office
Purpose of the role:
Support stores to ensure a high standard of operational efficiency. Coordinate the management of facilities within stores and Head Office ensuring that current legislation is met whilst controlling operating costs.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures supporting stores to consistently achieve excellent operating standards and ensure legislation is met
- Carry out store audits on health& safety and security
- Negotiate outsourced maintenance work minimising costs and ensuring work is completed to a high standard. Build strong relationships with contractors to improve efficiency and consistency.
This is a role that offers a motivated candidate the opportunity for development.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, organisation, problem solving skills and experience of using MS Office packages.
Previous experience working in a Retail Operations role and line management is desirable.
The candidate must have a proven track record in project management and experience working in an office environment.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Senior Allocator, Merchandising
An exciting opportunity has arisen at French Connection and we are looking for a Senior Allocator at our Camden, Head Office, could that be you?
The successful applicant will have relevant experience gained within a fast paced fashion retailer, and will combine an outgoing personality with a genuine love of the French Connection brand.
Purpose of the role:
Deliver an effective service to the business by using strong commercial and analytical abilities to support continued business growth.
Key areas of responsibility will be to assist the Retail Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Support the Merchandising Manager to ensure that stock levels are always maintained at a level to meet sales requirements.
- Support the Merchandising Manager in planning opening stock packages for new and refitted stores, ensuring the effective and timely allocation of all stock.
- Manage the allocation of stock to all Outlet stores dependant on their stock requirements and ensure that these allocations include a balance of old FC stock and new Production stock.
- Liaise with the Warehouse team and proactively track all purchase order information, ensuring any changes or anticipated problems are highlighted to the appropriate colleagues in a timely manner.
- Analyse reports, making recommendations to senior colleagues to ensure the achievement of key intake and despatch targets.
- Conduct regular analysis of competitor activity through the completion of ‘competitive shops’ and regular liaison with suppliers.
- Assist the Merchandiser with markdown proposals and action all markdowns and other price adjustments on the system as directed by senior colleagues.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong administrative skills in relation to time management and prioritisation
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with a strong focus on delivering excellent service in all interactions (i.e. Retail, Head Office & Contractors)
- Initiative and drive, with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to multitask, maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Good IT and administrative skills, including Outlook
- Flexibility, adaptability and being a reliable member of the team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should you have not received a response within 10 working days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you well in your future career.
Reporting To: Retail Operations Coordinator
Location: Camden, London
Purpose of the Role: To provide a professional and efficient front of house service to all French Connection visitors and head office employees.
- Greet all head office visitors in a professional and friendly manner in person or over the telephone ensuring that they are connected with the relevant head office colleague as appropriate.
- Manage the booking diaries for all head office meeting rooms.
- Book all travel and accommodation for Retail Stores and the Retail Operation team as directed through authorised partners ensuring costs are minimized.
- Responsible for opening and closing reception.
- Manage front of house administration and maintain the reception area.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisation and communication skills. Experience in reception is essential. Ideally has experience with a luxury retailer. Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
- 1 - 2 years experience as a Junior or Assistant Technician (working with accessories preferred)
- Completion of a relevant College Diploma/Degree
- Highly organized and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of quality and testing procedures
- Good computer skills. Experience with Excel and Outlook essential
- Experience with Web PDM would be an advantage
- Someone who is fast thinking with a proactive attitude
- Someone who works well in a team environment as well as confident enough to work to their own initiative
Please advise your current Salary details with any application.
Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.
Production/Sourcing Job Opportunities
We are interested to hear from candidates of all levels of experience including graduates specific to Garment and Accessories Production and Sourcing. We are constantly looking for people who have an enthusiasm for French Connection and have a passion to work in the Production department. If you are interested to contact us then please
Send your CV and current Salary details to:
We will be in contact if we are interested to discuss your application further. Please understand that we will not be able reply to every application.